1.What is your jewelry made from? Our jewelry is made from an antique silver and gunmetal silver plating..it is not sterling but is lead/nickel free and tarnish resistant. Our ballchains are aluminum which is the safest metal for sensitive skin and least likely to cause an allergy. Our earwires are Sterling Silver for earrings.
2. Do you customize your items ? YES ... everything is customizable for a small fee or we can always change out a word for free if it is already part of our words on any necklace. So if you like one necklace but want it with a different saying just let us know and we will gladly switch the words for you !!! We also can do any metal if you prefer the bright silver to gunmetal or visa versa we will be happy to change the necklace to fit your needs !!
3. What are the size of your charms ? The charms are three sizes 25mm ( which is about 1") , 18mm ( which is about 3/4") and 15mm ( which is 1/2" )
4. .How are your items shipped and how long until I receive it ? Each items usually ships within 1-2 business days and is shipped USPS priority (2-3 days) Custom items are usually shipped within 3-5 days. Please note if you need an item express mailed please email us for special arrangements.
5.How is my jewelry packaged ? Each item comes gift packaged in a sweet little muslin bag or gift box and perfect for gift giving ... please let us know if this is a gift and we can include an enclosure card !
6.Will my jewelry tarnish and is it waterproof ? We have not had a problem with the jewelry tarnishing. However as with all metals, including sterling tarnishing can occur after constant wearing . We recommend using a silver polish for silver and a polish cloth which will sparkle it like new.. For the gunmetal we do not recommend polishing it as it may get darker with age and give it a more vintage quality. The jewelry is NOT waterproof so please remember the 3 s’s – never swim, shower or sleep in it!
7. do you ship internationally ? Yes ! we gladly ship internationally all over the world .. we ship priority USPS which is the fastest and safest way to ship internationally. Please note USPS recently raised there rates as of Jan 2012.
8.what if my jewelry is not what I expected? Due to the handmade quality of each piece and customization we do not usually accept returns .. however we want to make sure that you enjoy wearing your jewelry and are happy with it .. we will work with you so please contact our customer service regarding this.
9. what if I need a repair or my jewelry is damaged ? if there is a defect due to manufacture or problem with your order we will do whatever we can to ensure your 100% satisfied and repair it . Please be careful not to let little ones tug on your jewelry as we can not be responsible for damage due to this nature... we will gladly repair it for a small fee if it is not a manufacture defect..
10. What is your contact info? email@example.com or call 480-277-3597